Sunday, September 7, 2008

On the road again...

Well, this morning we are leaving for Mae Sot. So far we've just been recovering from jet lag and getting things together for the house up there. Today we'll make the drive up there and begin setting up the house to live in. There's no AC yet, so guess what the first thing we'll do is?!? Fans and AC, then beds and stove and refrigerator and washing machine and everything else. We're very excited to finally get up to Mae Sot and get to work! It's about a 6 hour drive, so pray for safety and some safe food when we get there. I had something yesterday that I'm still recovering from. I guess I'll just stick to fried rice for a while:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are glad to hear that you made is safely without any hassles. We pray the trip to the border was just as uneventful. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We can't wait to read the next post about this life changing experience.
Steve and Sara Bailey

Karen said...

You crack me up! AC first, then a bed. I'd probably do the same thing. Praying for you!

Anne said...

So you're still recovering from Sunday, huh?:o) You're braver than I am... and you certainly ate more than I would have! We're praying for you guys!!!