Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby...

Well, now that the news is out to the families I'm free to spill the beans on my blog. I'm having a baby! May 17, or whenever he/she decides to show up. Hopefully not early, as we'll be in VA early in May for my sister Leah's graduation. Giving birth alongside interstate 81? Not cool.
Everyone is asking if we want a boy or a girl. Well, we just want a healthy baby with red hair. Not too much to ask for...
I have been a little sick, but no puking yet. I go to the bathroom ALL the time, at least twice at night. I sleep a lot, and want pickles really bad. Why don't these Thai people eat pickles? I don't care if they're dill or sweet. A pickle is a pickle right now! And I eat half of a meal and get totally grossed out by whatever I'm eating. As in I start gagging. But I found a way to prevent that. Last night at supper I just inhaled my food. Afterwards it didn't feel quite ingenious, but it was nice to eat a full meal. I was still hungry at bedtime though. I'm hungry all the time too.
Here is what our little sticky bean is up to this week:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-6-weeks_1095.bc
How cool is this!?!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I thought it was strange that you wanted pickles, but now it makes sense:o). Congratulations and happy running to the restroom!!!

Abigail said...

no matter what, when this baby gets here, I'm still calling it sticky bean. forever. ps come look at our blog!

Abigail said...

GIRL! you keep calling my in class! I can't answer my phone then! call me at night or something!

{ jessica } said...

Congrats :D